I apologize for the unusual length of this post – but there’s a lot going on.
I am changing my schedule and rates following the Chinese New Year on January 25. First, I will be reading only the first Saturday of every month between 1 to 6 PM Central Time – no more Saturday readings for the rest of each month.
My new rates will be $10 more per reading:
- $45 for 15 minutes instead of $35
- $70 for 30 minutes instead of $60
- $85 for 45 minutes instead of $75
- $105 for 60 minutes instead of $95
These rates go into effect starting on Monday, January 27. The schedule and rates sections on my website will reflect these.
If anyone is trying to book a reading on Saturday, January 25 because it is the Chinese New Year (of the Rat), please note that I’ve blocked it off because I’m offering free 15 or 30 minute readings that day between 1 and 6 PM Central time. I’ll open the schedule for bookings on the Monday before (January 20). It will be covered in my newsletter that comes out in the early evening on that day.
Finally, the problem with the booking site’s link to PayPal has been fixed. Thanks for your patience.
So, last week gave us the big prep work for the rest of 2020 (and in a way for the next ten years, at least). I look at it as 2020 Boot Camp. In the military, once inducted, head shaved, given a uniform and assigned a location, the morning of the first day finds you rousted from your bed at 5 AM to go on a twenty mile run with full pack when you’ve never run before in your life. Last week was like that first day. And it can still feel like we’re playing catch-up for a while.
We had uncomfortable energy leading up to the release of the Full Moon on Friday, January 10 (cleaning up last year’s energy) which also brought us our first Lunar Eclipse of the year and Uranus going direct after being retrograde since August 11, 2019 (so energy will flow freely again). We now have five weeks without any planets retrograde! Also, and more importantly, on Sunday, January 12, we had a profound conjunction with Saturn and Pluto to set us up for the changes the rest of the year brings us. Here is Alex Myles’ take on it:
“January 12 Energy Shift – extremely rare and intense astronomical event: Saturn conjunct Pluto in Capricorn. The last time these two powerful “karmic repercussion” planets aligned in this constellation was over 500 years ago. This Saturn and Pluto phenomenon will trigger a magnificent collective shift. They last connected in Libra in November 1982 and now that synodic cycle has completed, a new one begins, with a brand new theme running through it. Old energy is ending. Thirty-eight years of karmic energy has closed and deeds will now be repaid. Those who have been spreading light in the world will be rewarded with a transformational rebirth, while negativity will now disintegrate. This is the greatest karmic reset and repayal we will ever witness.”
And, of course, with this energy change being so profound, certain stuck and fearful individuals will make the transition hard. However, this year, their power becomes obsolete.
PISCEAN AGE CONCEPT OF WAR
We came very close to war with Iran over the last ten days. While we can put this on one man’s Piscean-Age-holdout ego and fear, we all have to take responsibility. We are in a highly-charged, could-be-dangerous, year of change where each one of us is culpable for the overall outcome of Humanity.
There is a block of time this year when war is easily triggered. Starting on June 28, 2020 and running to January 6, 2021, Mars, the God of War, will be in Aries, the Sign of War. Add to that Mars squaring (fighting with) Pluto (raw power and passion) and Saturn (harsh lessons in structure) overlapping from July 27 to October 20 – with Mars retrograding September 9 through November 14 – and we could be in serious war-related trouble. See below, THE MAP OF 2020 ADDENDUM for more planetary info.
The Piscean Age perfected the concept of war with the mentality of “Me/My Tribe vs. You/Your Tribe”. As populations grew and countries formed, it became “Us/Our Country vs. Them/Other Countries”. We’re seeing this throughout the world in the surge of Nationalism as Piscean Age holdouts hang onto their old power-over concepts because of fear of the change the Aquarian Age “Humanity” brings.
The last 2,000 years were ruled through fear that fueled the “solution through war” concept, the idea that “If you’re not like me or believe what I believe, you’re not only WRONG, you’re evil and don’t deserve to live”. The perceived enemy (anyone “not like me”) was made less than human by being “evil”. We’re still living in that, even though the energy of the Aquarian Age is breaking it apart (and we’re seeing that break happening in front of us right now).
Since that concept of war is all we’ve known and remembered, we think that’s the way it’s always been. It hasn’t. But most of us – even those who remember past lives – don’t usually go back over 2,000 years ago to look at rhythms and concepts established before the Piscean Age started. With our expanding Aquarian Age mentality, we can now look at why an event is happening in depth and understand it – and its purpose – a lot more. With that understanding, we bring in compassion and the clarity of putting ourselves in another’s shoes to bring solutions above and beyond aggression as the only answer.
These last ten days are a perfect example of how we can pay attention and change willingly before we’re forced to. There are a lot of “tells” in what’s been happening. In his fear and ego, President Trump ordered the “evil” military leader of an “evil” country to be targeted and killed, basically to alter the news cycle away from attention on his negative press (as he has done numerous time before – this time about his Impeachment). However, he grabbed a tiger by the tail. The unforeseen consequences of that were the deaths of 176 innocent international souls on a Ukranian passenger jet and a lot more turmoil and fear throughout the world.
Yet he and his followers doubled down on how “evil” Qasem Suleimani was. He was brilliantly “evil” at killing Americans and so was “evil” to his core. That word has become a justification for self-serving action. President G. W. Bush used it to justify the war he manufactured for his dad, his own ego and fear. Granted, Suleimani was a clever and dangerous man. But if he had been doing his work for us, either as an American or a foreigner working on behalf of America, he wouldn’t be “evil”, he would be a hero.
While I am not absolving Suleimani or Iran for all they’ve done in “poking the peace bear”, or their human rights violations, this is a cycle of “you did this to me, so I’m going to do worse to you” based on ignorance and fear-reaction, and Piscean Age male power-over. If we open our thinking into “depth of understanding”, we find a different story: We started this! Iran wouldn’t be our enemy if we (and other countries) hadn’t stepped in to take over a country and area that could stop our oil supply, in our greed and fear of not sustaining how we built our power system. We can no longer push their reactions off in a childish way that they’re “evil” and “out for us” making anything we do justified. That’s Piscean Age war concept and “bullying because we can” vs. Aquarian Age seeing with clarity and finding a different way. We need to take responsibility for our actions.
We will keep being challenged to get out of old, ego-based, Piscean Age war-mentality until the majority of us rise up to stop it. While many are doing this, too many are complacent because it doesn’t affect them personally. This year, it will affect every one of us if we don’t break the pattern ourselves. Piscean Age war was necessary for mankind’s development over the last 2,000 years. No longer. Think about it. Get outside the Piscean Age Fear Box and think about it.
With Trump still being our Great Negative Lesson, his actions have bigger-picture purpose, both in the microcosm of the United States’ growth as a country and the macrocosm of the growth of Humanity. As Trump’s ego and fear represent the left-over ego and fear of the Piscean Age, his actions (really, reactions) push us all to wake up and grow up. This year forces both of those things on all of us.
THE MAP OF 2020 ADDENDUM
In a previous post, I suggested making note on a calendar of all the important planetary activity for the year as it’s going to be quite a ride. And I always believe being forewarned is being forearmed. If you didn’t get Master Astrologer Gahl Sasson’s book “The Astrology of 2020, Leap of Faith: The Dawning of a New World”, the following is the chronological listing of events from that book that can throw us off or lift us up, with a quick follow-up cheat sheet for what some of these things mean:
- January 10: Lunar Eclipse.
- January 12: Pluto and Saturn conjunction (first since 1982).
- January 21 – 31: First Venus and Mars square. Challenges in relationships.
- January 25: New Moon in Aquarius: Chinese New Year of the Rat.
- January 25 – 29: Venus and Neptune conjunct. Romance!
- February 8 – 11: Venus, Chiron, And Lilith conjunct in Aries. Wounds from relationships.
- February 16 – March 10: Mercury retrograde in Pisces. Relapses, confusion, misunderstandings.
- February 18 – 21: Stellium in Capricorn: Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Pluto, Saturn, and Pallas. Slow down, lessons in patience.
- March 5 – March 10: Venus conjunct Uranus. Unpredictable love. Financial rollercoaster.
- March 21 – April 10: First conjunction Jupiter and Pluto. Exact on April 5. Power and flow.
- March 22 – July 1: Saturn in Aquarius (first time since 1991). Change in political wind.
- March 25 – 31: Trine between Venus and Pluto, Mars, Jupiter. Great for art and love.
- April 4 – May 10: Trine between Mars and Venus. Great for love, harmony, creativity.
- May 12 – June 25: Venus retrograde in Gemini. Exes reappear, reevaluation of finances and values.
- May 14 – September 13: Jupiter retrograde. Gifts held in a cosmic saving account until mid-September.
- May 31 – June 6: Mars square Venus retrograde. Strife and discord in relationships.
- June 5: Lunar eclipse. Things moving faster. Truth versus lies.
- June 7 – 16: Mars and Neptune conjunct. Watch your immune system and be careful of deception.
- June 18 – July 12: Mercury retrograde in Cancer. Miscommunications at home.
- June 21: Solar eclipse right on the solstice while Venus and Mercury are retrograde. INTENSE!
- June 16 – July 14: Second conjunction Jupiter and Pluto. Exact on June 30.
- June 28 – January 6, 2021: Mars, god of war, in Aries, sign of war.
- July 1 – December 16: Saturn returns to Capricorn. Change in political and financial structures.
- July 5: Lunar eclipse. Home versus career.
- July 7 – 17: Mars conjunct Chiron. Injuries, wounds, insecurities.
- July 8 – 27: Mars and Mercury square. Challenges in relationship and partnerships, overspending. Exact July 8 and 27.
- July 27 – October 20: Mars squares Pluto and Saturn. Aggression, war, power struggles.
- August 1 – 5: North Node conjunct Venus. Meetings with like-minded people, artists.
- September 1 – 4: Mars square Venus. Challenges in love.
- September 9 – November 14: Mars retrograde in Aries. Bad for surgeries, campaigning, and starting big projects.
- October 13 – November 3: Mercury retrograde in Scorpio. Deadly misunderstandings.
- October 15 – 22: Venus opposite Neptune. Addictions, dependency, disillusionment in relationships.
- October 31 – November 16: Third conjunction Jupiter and Pluto. Exact on November 12.
- November 30: Lunar eclipse. Lies versus truth.
- December 14: Solar eclipse. New beginning for travel, education, revelation of truth.
- December 19: Jupiter moves to Aquarius for a year. Liberal values and globalization return.
- December 21: Jupiter and Saturn conjunction in Aquarius (first since 2000). Dawning of a new era.
- Moon – emotions, intuition
- Lunar Eclipse – emotional, end of processes
- Solar Eclipse – call for action, new beginnings
- Mercury – communications, travel, electronics
- Venus – female identity, love, relationship, finances
- Mars – male identity, aggression, war
- Jupiter – expansion, business, largess
- Saturn – harsh lessons in structure, “Devourer of Souls”
- Uranus – sudden, unexpected but necessary change
- Neptune – romance, magic, nostalgia and fantasy
- Pluto – generational changes, raw power and passion
- Square – opposition
- Conjunction – harmony
I offer this with love and gratitude…