Monday thru Thursday, 1p.m. to 6p.m. and Saturday 12noon to- 4p.m.
I will take off-hour appointments by special request.
15 minutes = $35
30 minutes = $60
45 minutes = $75
60 minutes = $95
How to book an appointment:
- Appointments should be booked using the “BookFresh” scheduling system. Click “Book a Reading” on the right side of the page or go to the “Book a Reading” page.
- Please schedule a day in advance, or before 10 a.m. same day. I am unable to check requests between normal reading hours of 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and the “BookFresh” system doesn’t accept same day readings after 10 a.m.
- If you cannot book via “BookFresh” on the same day you want a reading, please text a request to me at 818-943-1027 and if there’s an opening, I’ll let you know. If you leave a voice message, I will be unable to get to it in time.
A Note to New Clients
PLEASE BOOK THROUGH THE WEBSITE! Any other method of communication to set up an appointment – voice messages, emails or texts – will get you a request to book through the website. With a busy reading schedule, I don’t have the option of returning voice messages, emails or texts in a timely manner as most requests require back and forth communication several times before an appointment time and length is agreed upon. I am without a secretary, hence the BookFresh booking page. Please use it and save time and trouble. Thank you.
Types of Readings
- Please call on time.
- Please call the phone number in your confirmation message for the actual reading.
- Payment can be achieved at the time of booking through the PayPal option, or can be paid at the time of the reading with credit card.
- If you have a Skype account, I can provide readings face-to-face via Skype. Find out more HERE.
In Person Readings:
- In-person readings are paid in cash, check or credit card at the time of the reading, or can be prepaid via PayPal when booking using the “BookFresh” scheduling system.
- I may include my address in the notes section of the confirmation email, however, if I suspect the “in-person” option was chosen by mistake (i.e., your area code is nowhere near Austin), I will follow up with an email asking if “in-person” was intentional. If it was, my address will shortly follow via email to you under separate cover.
- When you arrive, please park in my driveway and wait for me to come to the door. I may be finishing another reading and unable to answer if you arrive early.
- If there is a delay or problem in arriving on time, please text to 818-943-1027 as I will be waiting for you, not checking my emails or voice messages.